Thursday, May 3, 2012

Infinity ' when you go '.



The modern market economy dictate its own rules in almost all spheres of human activity. Including in the entertainment business. It's a shame that someone decided that it would be ' People hawala ', or rather, it is invisible and terrible for the average layman, and fans of a particular actor casting producers. And what is even more offensive, ' product' issued by such venerable and formidable guy, still ' employed ' nepereborchivymi students. In addition, the feeling that the songs and music written by the ass, so the crop area remains after a wiretapping.


As we rode in the car, and on a local radio station heard this song. To be honest, especially as the focus is not to dwell on the song and music. it is ' ebabelno ', as it were, said a friend of mine. At first he thought that the producers decided to do something similar with its Star Faces ' Lonely Moon ', or Natalie with her ' Wind blowing from the sea '. But as I was unpleasantly surprised when I saw on TV video for this song and the artist found. exact performer. This was a group of ' Infinity '. Not to say that I am bitterly disappointed and tried to jump out of the kitchen window, but the channel is switched. Personally, I like the group. The whole blame was evident that, as we have to hang up automatically after a few successful products in the group label, they say, just ' Infinity ', it means quality dance tracks a la ' Tears of the water ', ' I'm not afraid ' and m. Dr.. that tore dancefloors. And here is a turd, even against the background of ' glamorous, fashionable clip '.